🌈Excellence Achievement and Enjoyment For All 🌈
Google Search
Google Translate
Home Page
Bromet Primary School Excellence, Enjoyment and Achievement for All


How can I get a place at Bromet?

Applications for in year admissions should be made via the school or you can download our application form.

Applications for Reception must be made via Hertfordshire County Council admissions. You can apply via 

Can I be sure of getting a place?

It is very important that you register your child before the deadline for admissions applications. It is Hertfordshire County Council, not the school, who make the decision about whether a place is available for your child. They take into account whether your child has brothers or sisters at the school, distance of your home from alternative schools, and occasionally, special social factors. If your child is refused a place you have the right to appeal to an independent panel.

Can I visit the school before deciding?

You are more than welcome to visit us and ask any questions you might have. Please telephone or email the school for an appointment on 01923 481310 or 

Can I get a place for an older or younger child?

If you have moved into the area and and would like a place at the school for your child please complete the in year admission form or collect a copy from the school office.


ADMISSIONS 2020-2021